Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Russ Berrie Set of 3 Large Giraffe Elephant and Tiger Soft Toys.
- HobbyWing Ezrun-3656 4700Kv Brushless Motor HW90110020
- Vintage Tin of Dominoes For the Blind. Complete
- Trofeu 614 Subaru Impreza Monte Carlo Rally 1996 - Baroni 1 43 Scale
- Lola Aston Martin No. 007 Lemans 2009
- Lego Nexo Knights The Fortrex 70317 Set NOT Complete Without Box Or Instructions
- Starting Lineup Cal Ripken Jr, Greg Maddux, Mike Piazza 12 Figures 1997 Edition
- DRAGON IN DREAMS 1 6 SCALE WW II GERMAN CRISTOF LUFTWAFFE STANDARD BEARER
- 25mm ECW english - civil war infantry - inf (21318)
- Avengers Marvel Comics Universe ANT MAN WASP HULK THOR IRON MAN Action Figures
- Hobby Boss 1 35 Russian T-28E Medium Tank Plastic Model Kit
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our Clive Barker - Jump Tribe with additional RARE SIGNED COMIC CON YABOO.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.