Welcome to the Social Media Research Foundation
The Social Media Research Foundation is the home of NodeXL – Network Overview Discovery and Exploration for Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016) – extending the familiar spreadsheet so you can collect, analyze and visualize complex social networks from Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr.
A growing number of academics, market strategists and social media managers from around the world make use of this easy-to-handle tool. You can, too! If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a network map!
- Berlin Auto-Bahn Gaming Mat - 36' X 36' - Modern Tanks - MTANKS31
- Five Star Model 1 700 IJN Oyodo Upgrade Set for Aoshima 04540
- 15 ASTHMA GINGER BROWN CREAM GIRAFFE SOFT CUDDLY TOY TEDDY BEAR NEXT ZOO CAT
- Lego Star Wars Han Solo SW879 and Leia SW878 Minifigs 75192 Falcon NEW
- Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Superion Target redF Sealed Brand New
- Star Wars Titanium Series DARTH VADER TIE ADVANCED FIGHTER Die-Cast Model ob1
- BUFFY VAMPIRE SLAYER ACTION FIGURE LOT BTVS NIP MOC ANGEL WESLEY FAITH ORNAMENT
- Eurographics Puzzle 1000pc -lighthouses Vintage Ads (mo) - Lighthouses
- Minichamps 530861801 - McLaren TAG MP4 2C Alain Prost 1986 World Champion
- Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Admiral bluee in 1 43 TSM TSM430230
- 10 Die Cast Vehicles New in Boxes
- Lego 4709 1st edition harry potter castle
- 1985 Remco AWA The Road Warriors 3 Man Tag Team All Star Wrestlers
- 1 6 SCALE DRAGON WW2 DAK TIGER CREWMAN, GUSTAV BOHMLER. 1942 TUNISIA
- DC COMICS BATMAN TIMELESS WILDWEST VARIENT ACTION FIGURE 10 PLAY ARTS KAI
- 25mm roman era sassanid - heavy 12 figures - cav (25854)
Social network analysis tool NodeXL
Networks are everywhere – but few people have learned how to see them or understand them. Whenever things connect to one another Networks are formed. People talk to people, businesses trade with businesses, and machines connect to machines: all of these create networks. Once you learn to see networks you discover that they are everywhere!
Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the ways things (like people!) connect with one another and form groups.
We live in a “Network Age” – but many people cannot “get” a network, do not know where to “put” a network or how to calculate and visualize insights into a network. For a “Network Age” network skills are not widely found. For people who do not program, networks are often just out of reach.
Network analysis can be made simpler! NodeXL is an SNA Tool that places network analysis inside the context of the familiar Excel spreadsheet. NodeXL adds menus and features to Excel to simplify the tasks of getting network data, storing it, analyzing and visualizing it, and generating reports that share insights into connected structures.
News and Updates
Have a look at recent news on current updates and events in the Blog section and sign up for our LEGO CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL REEFSCAPE XL LARGE EMPEROR ANGEL FISH - New.
In July 2019, Morgan Kaufmann has published the second edition of the NodeXL book titled Analyzing Social Media…
A new layer of information is added to a Twitter network map when coloring the vertices by account…
Join us for talks and workshops on networks, social networks, social media networks, and more. December 6th, 2018:…
Get NodeXL Pro today and map your own networks.